The VG Resource

Full Version: How do I open Candy Crush Friends Saga models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After downloading a .apk of the game and extracting the contents, I went to where the models are and I found them in .ffm format. I used Chargeur FFX to open the model, but it resulted in an error to terminate the application. How am I supposed to open the models? I wanted to get the models because there were some Candy Crush Saga and Soda Saga models out there.
Hiya ItsMeGamerAndBFDIer7!

I'd check out this thread, where TGE provides a 3DS Max script for importing the models you're talking about: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28317.html

Hope this helps, cheers!
Not *clap* 3DS *clap* Max *clap* again. *clap*
Look, there isn't any other solution for opening these models at the moment, and that's the only thread I've found that can help you. I understand that 3DS Max isn't always a viable option, but unless you've got knowledge in scripting for Blender or Noesis, you're out of luck. Sorry if this doesn't help at all, but you've got to learn to be flexible in your use of applications, preference will hold you back.
Also, another quick note, the solution provided isn't "just code", it's just a script that the creator didn't place into a file for the convenience of not having to host the file.
I'm *clap* probably *clap* going *clap* to *clap* write *clap* an *clap* importing *clap* Blender *clap* script *clap* for *clap* these *clap* models... *clap*