The VG Resource

Full Version: Little Witch Academia CoT models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: here are some sample files

So I know this game runs on unity and i can open and view them in unity asset studio
[Image: unknown.png]

but whenever i try to export them i keep getting this error on every single model
[Image: unknown.png]
is it just something wrong with my version of asset studio, or something with the models themselves? ive come across encrypted or compressed unity files before (one piece thousand storm) but not even those did this so idk whats up
Try using Unity Asset Bundler. I successfully extracted all the models with textures and rigs. They come in a tidy FBX format too.
(12-27-2018, 03:42 PM)N1AF Wrote: [ -> ]Try using Unity Asset Bundler. I successfully extracted all the models with textures and rigs. They come in a tidy FBX format too.

thanks! do you think you could link me to it? searching for that just gives me a bunch of unity documentation about the asset bundle format
(12-27-2018, 03:56 PM)Supurreme Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2018, 03:42 PM)N1AF Wrote: [ -> ]Try using Unity Asset Bundler. I successfully extracted all the models with textures and rigs. They come in a tidy FBX format too.

thanks! do you think you could link me to it? searching for that just gives me a bunch of unity documentation about the asset bundle format

https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE
(12-27-2018, 04:07 PM)N1AF Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2018, 03:56 PM)Supurreme Wrote: [ -> ]

https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE
that doesnt seem to be working for me either...when trying to use the mesh plugin to export to dae i get an error saying its unable to read the mesh asset because its an unknown format?

alright so i tried the newest version of asset studio and i can get the models exported with their proper bones and such but the UV mapping doesnt make it so im not sure where else to go from here