The VG Resource

Full Version: [Update 21/09/2019] Super Bowsette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vjpAom.png]

Hello, VGR! Super Bowsette is a free, open-source game featuring princess Bowsette as the main character. Follow her as she explores a completely unknown continent!

It features simple controls and each course has a unique theme. You can run by pressing Z, jump by pressing X and breath fire by pressing C.

Beta 2 brings several new features, such as new courses, gamepad support and an in-game library.

This beta release comes with six levels and two bonus courses.

[Image: mOQ7F8.png]
[Image: 8U53GL.png]
[Image: f5VK0V.png]
[Image: lDoRKM.png]

Download (itch.io page)
Download Link (Mediafire)
Repository
Feedback is more than welcome!
This game is similar to a game I am making called Bowsette: The Game. (Working Title) The game is going to be based on the original comic and Bowsette would be the main character, with mario as an unlockable.
Wow, this is an interesting idea Big Grin
I am quite confused to have this game over here, it's quite similar to the Mario one. I used to play this in my childhood.
Just so everyone knows, this is NOT a dead project...much progress has been made in terms of levels and power-ups.

It's more than half done at this point. Details will be shared at a later time.
WIP
[Image: 29ghyoedf3z21.png]
(05-19-2019, 10:10 AM)bowsette_game Wrote: [ -> ]WIP
[Image: 29ghyoedf3z21.png]

Very nice graphics, love the background!
Hello, VGR!
To celebrate Bowsette 1-year anniversary, we just released Super Bowsette Beta 2. It includes new courses, enemies, a full library to explore the lore, bug fixes, and much more.
Check the updated OP or the itch.io page for more information and the download link.