The VG Resource

Full Version: A Tribute to my Laziness !!!-56kb WARNING-!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All I have to say is you should complete the Big Edward PA.
Alphonse.

Yeah, you might be lazy but those pixelarts are incredible! I love staring at them...
Thanks. I might finish some eventually, but probably not.
I remember seeing you post a bunch of these.
I love everything, but the backgrounds and the squid are really cool =)
The RGB one flashes when I scroll. 0_o
Loving that squid enemy from Wind Waker.
once again, BAB proves that he's still the best spriter here

you should finish some of them though
I just came, end of story.
I like the mecha and King Dodongo, very nice.
Wow, total humiliation xDD
They're gorgeous! Congratulations!
I really think I want to try another Sprite Duel against you, after all these years. >Big Grin

(Also, what of the Job Opportunity? You said production would start at the end of December?)
im sorry i really just cant bring myself yo like your stuff. its good but it snot the best, i think they lthink i really like is the zelda squid but thats it.

your over excess of dithering (especially on the dragons) creates a displeasing rough sandpaper texture, whcih can be displayed perfectly on als armor. his armor should be smooth and prescise, not gritty

as for anatomy, you dont really have an issue with this but i see it everwher ein your works, they are all stiff and the angles dont match up. on your RGB for instance, his upper and lower jaw do not match up

like i said, ther eis no dispute that you are good, but you are not the spriting god everyone make syou out to be
I disagree.

1. BAB doesn't overuse dithering, most of his stuff barely has any at all.
2. The dithering on the armor is not unrealistic. It would be impossible to keep metal armor in perfect, smooth condition. My only problem is that there appears to be multiple light sources: for the head it's coming from the left, and for the arm it's coming from the right.

Also, maybe BAB isn't a spriting God, but he is the best here.
(01-02-2009, 06:48 PM)~BRICKLIN~ Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree.

1. BAB doesn't overuse dithering, most of his stuff barely has any at all.
2. The dithering on the armor is not unrealistic. It would be impossible to keep metal armor in perfect, smooth condition. My only problem is that there appears to be multiple light sources: for the head it's coming from the left, and for the arm it's coming from the right.

ADF is right about the dragon though, the jaw isn't aliened properly. And if you haven't realized it most of the works in the pic involve dithering.
Also I want to add that the stuff is great as usual BaB, I remember most of these from a while back.
Pages: 1 2 3