The VG Resource

Full Version: WL4 Motorbike Wario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was an edit I started a while ago. Should I continue?

[Image: wariowipsheetamm9.png]

I know it's not the best, but constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Continue if you are:
bored
want to learn spriting better
have a use for it
have no other sprites that need to be done that you would otherwise be working on

On his running, you should make his fat jiggle...I don't know why, but it just pegs me as odd that Wario's belly wouldn't bounce with such heavy steps. I don't really have any comments for you right now...
I like it. Please continue
Pretty awesome for an edit. You might want to try making the bike.
u should continue nice work!!
Ack, I apologize for the bump. I only just got around to being able to restart posting around here... I hope that's acceptable/excusable.
(01-01-2009, 01:48 AM)Quinlan Vos Wrote: [ -> ]Continue if you are:
bored
want to learn spriting better
have a use for it
have no other sprites that need to be done that you would otherwise be working on

On his running, you should make his fat jiggle...I don't know why, but it just pegs me as odd that Wario's belly wouldn't bounce with such heavy steps. I don't really have any comments for you right now...
Thanks for the input, but for the jiggling fat thing, the reason I didn't do that is because he didn't jiggle in the original WL4 sprite, so I sort of wanted to keep the look of that sprite.
(01-15-2009, 10:06 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]I like it. Please continue
Thanks
(01-15-2009, 10:10 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty awesome for an edit. You might want to try making the bike.
Thank you. I was trying to do it free-hand, but that really turn out. I'm not sure howelse I could go about doing it other than resizing the WWInc. bike and then editing it into WL4 style.
(01-16-2009, 04:42 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]u should continue nice work!!
Thanks, I wish I could do more at this point.
(01-01-2009, 12:58 AM)itsameSMB Wrote: [ -> ]This was an edit I started a while ago. Should I continue?

[Image: wariowipsheetamm9.png]

I know it's not the best, but constructive criticism would be appreciated.

omg, thats really nice!!!! Great work Smile