The VG Resource

Full Version: How am I supposed to get the models from the HSF files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found them in Mario Party games by Hudson Soft. As there is only one person who knows how to do this, I want to be getting the models from the files myself. I am very concerned that lemurboy12 has been putting almost every model up involving those Mario Party games. Those playable characters are yet to be put up, but I cannot get the files from the HSF files. Using 3D Ripper DX or something like that rips the model in its in-game pose. I even asked lemurboy12 for help, but that didn't do me any good. Now please help me, before it's too late...
There are no tools for HSF currently, although I believe SageOfMirrors/Gamma is working on a tool to export and import these files. I'd wait until he's done so you can get a proper rip, hopefully with skinning too.
(12-06-2018, 04:22 AM)FroggoTheDoggo Wrote: [ -> ]There are no tools for HSF currently, although I believe SageOfMirrors/Gamma is working on a tool to export and import these files. I'd wait until he's done so you can get a proper rip, hopefully with skinning too.

Very well. I will probably have to write a Blender script to import the .bin file the .hsf files are in.