The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help with extracting models from Azumanga Donjara Daiou for the PSX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys. I really need help. There's this game that has all the casts of Azumanga Daioh. They look like this. 
[Image: R18R5lG.png]
I wanted to extract them and use them as models to put in 3D animation programs like Blender and such, but it wasn't easy as I expected to be. I had to search a lot of times and most of them confused me or got me nowhere. I'm not that smart with all this PSX technology except the fact that I learned that Playstation games have no z-depth or buffer I think. (Or is it the other way around?) I tried jPSXdec, but it only ripped the textures and the sprites like the ones I saw on the Spriters Resource, but sadly not these.
|
v
[Image: MvMxiDo.png]

I'm using Retroarch as an emulator and I have the game as bin. and iso. files. Can someone help me find the solution to this, please? Thanks.
Hey guys. I'm still waiting for some answers. Maybe it's because it's almost impossible to extract models from specific games?