The VG Resource

Full Version: Patchworks Attempts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to start off with a freshly finished sheet that I've constructed for the MSA page, but I'll need some feedback on whether or not it is acceptable.
[attachment=8965]
[attachment=8966]

Also, Is there somewhere else that has a tutorial on submissions? The page listed in the help threads is giving me a 404.
Looks good enough. I'd just avoid leaving so much blank space.
(11-16-2018, 10:23 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good enough. I'd just avoid leaving so much blank space.

Now that I think about it, I think I should move the death frames up and have half of the shooting frames across from the first half.
Alright, I've revised my first set to be slightly more space efficient.
[attachment=8968]
[attachment=8969]
Yes, much better!
Is there any place that has a tutorial on submitting? The one in the Help threads is still not working.
Disregard that last message. I found out how to do it.
I'm not entirely sure about this one, but I'll see about it.
[attachment=9027]
Did you make sure to play through the game thoroughly so that you wouldn't leave anything behind?
This isn't a game that I actually play, but I did watch videos of the unit that summons this. If there's anything missing, it wasn't in the spritesheet pulled from the game.
A few new sheets to check through :

[attachment=9367]
[attachment=9368]
[attachment=9369]
[attachment=9370]