The VG Resource

Full Version: some sonic sprite edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just your bad sonic sprite edits  Rolleyes
give me your GREAT opinions

(please don't ask why it's unfinished, will finish more later):
[Image: rNqrzAE.png]
Why share them if you think they're bad? Thinking
More importantly, why assume you're going to get compliments?

This is a board to help you improve on your sprite work, not to share your images like its going to be an art gallery.
(11-06-2018, 11:16 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Why share them if you think they're bad? Thinking

umm… with "bad" i mean i use SCRATCH for sprite editing normally, so using paint might cause some errors, like half-pillowshading or some of the original pallete.

also im making a new version. shh Smile
Personally, while I get where you may want to share edits and do that. I think you'll benefit from making sprites from scratch.

That's my personal opinion. I can't really give critique on recolors because there's nothing really worth critiquing on here. Sorry.
(11-06-2018, 11:17 AM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]More importantly, why assume you're going to get compliments?

This is a board to help you improve on your sprite work, not to share your images like its going to be an art gallery.

sorry

also [Image: GGRdzOg.png]

yes, a victory pose based off both the sonic 3 competitive mode one and the sonic 2 autodemo end screen.

also thinking of sonic 1 styled mighty sprites

also im trying to do custom sprites
pm me if you want to help!

mainly to make it original!
What's this? A thing that will never be completed unlike the Sonic sheet im working on? A thing inspired by Hans-Cuff? A preview?

and yes, pillow shading (i think) is caused by the fact that this is a edited sonic 1 game gear sprite.

[Image: Nk6axwh.png]