The VG Resource

Full Version: How do I submit a model rip?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I am new to these fourms, and I wanted to know how I submit a ripped model!

I have a couple of ripped models from BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine) that I REALLY wanted to submit to fill more of the BATIM area.
Hi GameLover164!

First, you'll want to properly prepare your models by making them into a fairly universal format, such as .dae or .obj. For this, you can use a program such as Noesis or Blender and export the model as the proper format.

From there, import the model into a program such as Maya or Blender and render a 148 x 125 px icon for use with the model. While you're at it, render a bigger, 750 x 650 px icon. Make sure to save the renders as a .png.

Then, place the model and corresponding textures into a single folder, and then compress the folder into a .zip file.

Next, go to The Models Resource and navigate to PC / Computer > B > Bendy And the Ink Machine. At the top of the page, you'll see a big green plus icon with the caption "Add New Model". From there, title your submission, select the .zip file you created under the "Model" section, the .png file you made for an icon under the "Icon" section, and the bigger .png file you made for a big icon under the "Big Icon" section. Finally, select or create a proper section for the model. If you have any specific notes for the admins about your model, leave them in the "Notes" section.

Hope this helps, cheers!
Thanks Resistiv for the reply!
I will do this shortly, as I still have more objects to convert!

I may have should of said before, but I know a bit about blender, so that's not that much of an issue...

Anyways, thanks for the help!

EDIT 1: I'm having troubles with the Textures for the objects, .obj gets rid of any additional layers on blender, and .dae just crashes blender, I'll try a bit more... someone wish me luck!
(11-04-2018, 03:49 PM)GameLover164 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I am new to these fourms, and I wanted to know how I submit a ripped model!

I have a couple of ripped models from BATIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine) that I REALLY wanted to submit to fill more of the BATIM area.
I am also new
(11-04-2018, 04:42 PM)GameLover164 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Resistiv for the reply!
I will do this shortly, as I still have more objects to convert!

I may have should of said before, but I know a bit about blender, so that's not that much of an issue...

Anyways, thanks for the help!

EDIT 1: I'm having troubles with the Textures for the objects, .obj gets rid of any additional layers on blender, and .dae just crashes blender, I'll try a bit more... someone wish me luck!

Hmm, that's strange... Are you specifically importing the files, or opening them by other means?
Also, the problem may be caused by an improper export of the .obj or .dae; I recommend checking out the bottom part of the "Main Guide" and "Next you have to modify your .DAE" sections of this thread.