The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping MegaMan Battle And Chase Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i'm new to the forums so forgive me if i've done something wrong. But i'm trying to rip the 3D Models from MegaMan battle and chase. I had many issues trying to get any files from the PSX standalone game, but i was able to get some .MAG files from the MegaMan X Collection on the gamecube. If anyone knows anything about ripping from .MAG or gamecube/psx ripping or simply has already done this, please let me know! I can provide .MAG files upon request.
Please send in the files Smile
(10-23-2018, 04:39 PM)Resistiv Wrote: [ -> ]Please send in the files Smile

okey
i hope mega.zn is ok i dont know if its illegal or something on this website. 
This zip contains all the game's files however i am positive these are the 3d models. 
The "LMDL" folders are almost certainly the player models i'm guessing, but then whats the "CHAR" folder for?|

Download
Looking at the files in a hex editor, they don't seem to have a clear magic ID or header, but there are some consistencies throughout a few of the files pertaining to the headers. Other than this, I'm honestly no good for developing any sort of QuickBMS script to deal with these files or even begin to tell you how they all work, so you'll most likely have to wait until someone who's good at this to come along and help you out. However, if you want to give it a shot yourself, I can recommend this thread (https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28180.html).
Best of luck!