The VG Resource

Full Version: Offical TSR Awards '08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Approved By Dazz]

Welcome one and all, to the TSR Awards '08! And here's your host....
LEMON!

Okay, I'm doing this to appreciate and honour the best of our Community. I know it's a bit late, but who cares? You'll get a trophy.

But... how will it work?
Simple. Just PM me with the person you want to win each category, anyone at all, and I'll update the secret list.

Category 1: Best Staff Member

Category 2: Funniest Member

Category 3: Best Overall Spriter

Category 4: Coolest Style Of Sprite

Category 5: Best Ripper

Category 6: Most Annoying

Category 7: Most Helpful

Category 8: Most Improved

Category 9: Best Pixelartist

You should add Zee to category 1. He might not be a staff member anymore but he was for most of 2008.
I haven't really been involved in all the Mod and Admin wars thing, but I understand how it's upset a lot of people, so I added Zee to Category 1.

And btw, as section one is green, it's open for voting. And I vote Dazz, because he's always there to talk and comment and stuffs. Genki ^_^
I vote Dazz because without him we would not have the site how it is now and he made lots of things better. That and he is quite awesome.
Done. Genki ^_^. Also added Category 7: Most Helpful. Three places are up for nominees, as I nominated Barubary, as he is sper special awesome helpful.
Category 1: Best Staff Member
mozzy

Category 2: Funniest Member
Gussprint

Category 3: Best Overall Spriter
ninspriterX

Category 4: Coolest Style Of Sprite
Tyvon

Category 5: Best Ripper
Barubary

Category 6: Most Annoying
Not1up

Category 7: Most Helpful
Barubary by far easilly
I've added your vote for Mozzy and your nominations, but to make it fair, I won't open the other sections until everyone is in, as it's most likely, the first ones in will get more votes.
Also known as the annual popularity contest.
UPDATE: opened Category 4, added Dazz's vote. I vote kaikimi because of Project: FrostFire, it's amazing!
For most annoying can I nominate Colton? Or is it still too soon?
It's fine. Colton is a nominee for Most annoying. But not a vote yet, as we need some more.

Also added JoshR as a nominee for Best Overall Spriter.
For coolest style I vote for Nin.
Done. Nin voted for coolest style.
Why isn't 1UP in coolest style
EDIT: And Subomi.
This needs better options.
EDIT2: Gussprint for funniest member? I've never even seen any of Gussprints posts. =|
I nominate LilGrim for Best overall spriter. he won like 2 or 3 compos, which shows that he is a good spriter IMO.

vote Dazz best staff.

vote Ninspriter best style.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6