The VG Resource

Full Version: Samus' Starship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: shipicon.png]

Is this alright to submit?

--Ray

EDIT: Clicky the thing for full sheet.
I think it's great.
Yes, says I. But first, could you make palettes? Seeing as obviously the color scheme comes from Samus' Power Suit, could you make a palette for one colored like Samus' Varia and Gravity Suits, too?
What do you mean by palette? One of those grid things you occasionally see on SpriteSheets made up of each of the colours in the sprite?

I didn't take the palette from the Power suit, I kind of just guessed a nice yellow/gold colour, since that's the colour it is in the more recent games. I don't think the ship changes colour in the Metroid games, but I don't mind making alternate colour versions. Smile

--Ray
Whatever. Just a suggestion.
It's a cool idea.

As such, I've went ahead and made a "kinda-Gravity" palette and a "kinda-Varia" palette too, to match up with the "kinda-PowerSuit" palette. Tongue

[Image: samusstarshipfinal.png]

Hope that's what you meant.

--Ray
I do like it! VERY stylish!
It's like you took the original, made it smaller, brighter, and more awesome. Nice job.
Looks very good.
Yep, that was what I was thinking -- thanks!

Sprite Sheet score -- 9/10
Thanks for the comments!

Forgot to upload this. *head desk*

[Image: shipicon.png]

Editted into the top post for convenience.

--Ray
Alternate flavours?
Yeah! It was suggested to have other colors. Just for fun.

There's no real reason they're called flavours instead of colours. It's just an Earthbound reference.

--Ray