The VG Resource

Full Version: *NEED HELP* Ripping From a 2D Unity Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to rip the sprites from the Freedom Planet 2 Demo, But how do you do that? I tried to use Unity Studio, But then I realized it was for 3D models only. So what program do you use to rip 2D sprites, & how do you use it? (Sorry if I worded my question wrong.)
(09-07-2018, 07:57 AM)Foxbow Wrote: [ -> ]I want to rip the sprites from the Freedom Planet 2 Demo, But how do you do that? I tried to use Unity Studio, But then I realized it was for 3D models only. So what program do you use to rip 2D sprites, & how do you use it? (Sorry if I worded my question wrong.)

Unity studio can rip 2d assets. If that's not working, try using the more recent version of it called "Asset Studio"
I'l try looking in the "Resources" Folder, & see if there is anything there. I'l keep you posted.
Also Thanks for the info.
(09-07-2018, 10:51 AM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 07:57 AM)Foxbow Wrote: [ -> ]I want to rip the sprites from the Freedom Planet 2 Demo, But how do you do that? I tried to use Unity Studio, But then I realized it was for 3D models only. So what program do you use to rip 2D sprites, & how do you use it? (Sorry if I worded my question wrong.)

Unity studio can rip 2d assets. If that's not working, try using the more recent version of it called "Asset Studio"

I now Have the 2d Assets for the game. Now I just need to make Sprite Sheets.