The VG Resource

Full Version: See a work in progress!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TITLE SCREEN:
[Image: ideapf8.png]
Obviously a WIP.
It seems a bit clustered to me..

Who thinks I should drop the checkered clouds?
the black in the clouds blends with the building. It'd be fine if you made it white and gray checkered instead of white and black.
Ninja But the buildings are already Gray...
Dropping the checkered clouds.

Anything else as I move on with this pixel art?
Nin looks awesome but it is really cluttered. I'd go with keeping the focus on the characters rather than the insane sky etc

Cool though!
(12-30-2008, 09:25 PM)Zerrodo Wrote: [ -> ]Ninja But the buildings are already Gray...

He means a lighter gray.
It is really cluttered. I agree with Dex, keep the focus on the characters. Also, I'd move the guy with the suit and the floating head right a litte, so he's slightly behind the big head, adding a little depth. Maybe make him slightly bigger too?

The head is p.cool though.
Love it!

But like everyone's saying, it's just a little cluttered
Cleaned it a bit.
[Image: ideani9.png]
Ehh, put the noteman back.
Lookin' better!
Hm, I like it; but not the guy top left. He just seems outta place; everyone else comes from somewhere, if that makes sense, and he's just there.
[Image: ideaks3.png]
Fixed more things, added the logo.

You guys gotta help me and suggest where to put things.
Please!
The eye tower looks better
I liked the old eye tower better.
The guy with the long neck on the right could do with more shading, and what's that thing on his shirt meant to be?
I'd move the logo up and right about three or four pixels.
The tomato and the (driftwood?) guy both look kinda funky, but idk.
All the dudes in this picture have too small eyes, and their expressions are quite boring.
The blue square seems really out of place.
And there are a bunch of jaggies.

Also what the fuck are those trippy lines, anyway?
Pages: 1 2