The VG Resource

Full Version: Wario (Smash 64 Style) - Edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using the Wario alt in Smash 64 as a base, here's Wario! There are no new actual textures, the nose is using pink shading in bewtween the yellow and purple, while the mouth uses the colors of his eye. I did this to be conservative of memory and so it would be the same amount of textures from the original, this makes true to the N64's limitations.
[attachment=8612]
Tell me what you think!
Not bad! Looks nice for a Smash 64 model edit, if I do say so myself.
Wario looks like he has seen some shit.

Aside from that, pretty alright! Tho, I'd have thought the mustache would actually be made of polys rather than a texture, given it's generally spikier than Mario's.
(08-11-2018, 08:37 PM)titleknown Wrote: [ -> ]Wario looks like he has seen some shit.

Aside from that, pretty alright! Tho, I'd have thought the mustache would actually be made of polys rather than a texture, given it's generally spikier than Mario's.
I was thinking about that, but Smash 64 had a very restricted poly count so it run at 60 FPS, So I kept it a texture to keep it true to the style.