The VG Resource

Full Version: Corpse Party Blood Drive Multiple Character Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive been getting ready to upload character models from corpse party blood drive again seeing as my previous submission was rejected the first time due to "duplicate models" but the thing is some of the characters *mainly the main characters* have different models throughout the game depending on where they are, like some have different models that use different shoes for outside and inside the school and somehave ones with blood on them and one character has ones with an eye patch and without and vice versa, would i be able to apply this models into the same zip file as the others or would those still be considered duplicate models? Also i only have certian models for some characters avaliable in fbx seeing as teh fbx converter i used for them broke a few of them and i havent been able to get some ripped from the files currently so if i uploaded the ones i dont have in fbx as just obj files would i be able to update those zip files when i finally get them in fbx?
Hey, do you still have these models? I've been looking for Corpse Party models everywhere, and I can't seem to find any...

**Edit**

Okay so, I obtained the main cast with rigs and everything! Ripping them was fun. However, I can't seem to find out where Sachiko is. I've seen people rip her model from BD, but I can't seem to find it...