The VG Resource

Full Version: Barnyard The Video Game PC Texture issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you have an account for things like the models resource, you'll see a pending game in the pc section named Barnyard which has no models. That's because I'm trying to fix a problem with the models when ripped with ninjaripper. and as you can see. that models textures are clearly loaded but the textures are fucked in a that they don't look as they were in the game.
[Image: tumblr_pbyvrnFgVO1u7vsleo3_640.png]
Did you use the 3dsmax plugin?
(07-27-2018, 09:59 AM)Sneakykng Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use the 3dsmax plugin?

yes
(07-27-2018, 04:35 PM)Shadowluigi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2018, 09:59 AM)Sneakykng Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use the 3dsmax plugin?

yes

strange because I had similar problems with a model I recently uploaded but when I used the 3ds max plugin it worked fine....
How about noesis did you see what it looks like in noesis using the plugin for noesis?
You have broken UVs, which explains why textures aren't applying correctly. Something isn't being processed right within the max plugin.
(07-27-2018, 09:40 PM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]You have broken UVs, which explains why textures aren't applying correctly. Something isn't being processed right within the max plugin.
That's something that I thought too. Is there a fix?
(07-28-2018, 12:47 AM)Shadowluigi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2018, 09:40 PM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]You have broken UVs, which explains why textures aren't applying correctly. Something isn't being processed right within the max plugin.
That's something that I thought too. Is there a fix?

Just for reference I'm using 3ds max 2019
Just so you all are aware, I am currently experimenting with the Unwrap UVW modifier on 3ds Max.

nothing but troubleshooting, especially when the uvs are fucked