The VG Resource

Full Version: Story Mode Voice Clips from Persona 4 Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there everyone. I was just wondering if there's a download of the voice clips that play during story modes of each individual character in Persona 4 Arena. The files currently uploaded on Sound Resource are only of each characters fight dialogue, but none of their story mode lines. If anyone know's of where to download these lines from as many story modes as possible, please let me know.

Oh, and the voice clips from the Ultimax story mode would be a plus.

Thanks in advance for your help.
(07-19-2018, 05:33 AM)Danarico Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there everyone. I was just wondering if there's a download of the voice clips that play during story modes of each individual character in Persona 4 Arena. The files currently uploaded on Sound Resource are only of each characters fight dialogue, but none of their story mode lines. If anyone know's of where to download these lines from as many story modes as possible, please let me know.

Oh, and the voice clips from the Ultimax story mode would be a plus.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Episode Adachi is only available, the other story modes have yet to be uploaded.