The VG Resource

Full Version: My sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(lets try this again)

Siconal

Joey sheet 3.0

crit. plaese
What is there to crit? They are just simple/minor edits of Sonic characters, generally the worst :/
stop making edits

don't give a bullshit excuse like 'my customs are worse than my edits' either. make a custom, and you'll improve faster than you will with these minor sonic edits
*cough* *cough*

ignore post above mine

Still edits.

Do custom work.
(12-29-2008, 09:23 PM)sonic117007 Wrote: [ -> ]http://fc88.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/3...117007.png

*cough* *cough*

ignore top row
stop making edits

read as: stop being a distinguished gentleman and ignoring everyones posts
(12-29-2008, 09:23 PM)sonic117007 Wrote: [ -> ]http://fc88.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/3...117007.png

*cough* *cough*

ignore top row

what the fuck are you talking about
stop coughing like a douchebag and post sprites that don't suck balls

son i don't even see what you're trying to claim you made, i've seen those sprites before
may i ask where?
oh alright you edited them now i get it
except the only remotely useful ones are the ones on the top
Kaikimi: Look at the guns in the first two sheets.

Cowboy Buits: maybe if your nicer i might acknowledge your post. If you have nothing construcive to say, don't say it.

Out of Order: the purpuse of the sheet i was to make sonic edits.
(12-29-2008, 10:50 PM)sonic117007 Wrote: [ -> ]Cowboy Buits: maybe if your nicer i might acknowledge your post. If you have nothing construcive to say, don't say it.

but you did acknowledge his post just now you silly wanker!
(12-29-2008, 10:50 PM)sonic117007 Wrote: [ -> ]Cowboy Buits: maybe if your nicer i might acknowledge your post. If you have nothing construcive to say, don't say it.
and the winner

of most retarded post of the year goes to: sonic117007!! come on down man, accept your reward! you earned it!!!!!!

seriously though, it's as constructive and you're ever going to get.

stop making edits and ignoring the comments telling you to stop making edits.
but hey if you want me to be not serious at all about these how about i do this

o bby yeah those edits r sooo gud i wnat you rcock inside men ow o bby yeha yuo edit so gud bby o yea
what the fuck

why can't you understand after the FIRST post that you "shouldn't edit"

gj!!! if you want to continue to edit and make sprites like this be our guest but youll get nowhere in spriting and youll just look like a total idiot
(12-29-2008, 10:57 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]what the fuck

why can't you understand after the FIRST post that you "shouldn't edit"

gj!!! if you want to continue to edit and make sprites like this be our guest but youll get nowhere in spriting and youll just look like a total idiot
butd ex he edtis so guud nd thta must mean hsi cok is huuuuuuuge don u want dat thign for urself!?!?!?!
Out of Order: I lol'd at myself

Cowboy Buits: lol, you make me laugh.

[Image: BAUR_by_sonic117007.png]
Now, Is That Gun A Fucking Edit? Answer Me That.

Dex: I understand completely. Why can't you understand that I made those sheets be for I posted that here? I took the risk when I posted this.
Pages: 1 2