The VG Resource

Full Version: All of my stuff! (BotW 2D Included.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been working on a secret project of sorts, using Minish Cap-styled sprites of things from Breath of the Wild!

Haven't posted here in a looong time, but I figured it'd be fun to upload the sprites I've made, both custom and edited, as I finish them.

Currently, just the Old Man, edited from the King Daltus sprite from MC, and a ChuChu.

[Image: q5zzsun.png]

Game Dev Thread Here
Working on these slowly, lots of other work to do on the project too. Here are the Keese and a Bomb.

[Image: vqQhaqd.png]
Started on some inventory items. Acorn, Chu Jelly, Flint Apple and Amber

[Image: mHFndO7.png]
Well, I had like 4 days off of work, but I'm back into full time so I might slow down a bit. Here's some WIP stuff.

This has the entrance to the Shrine of Resurrection, the beginnings of a Goddess Statue, a rough edit of the Keaton enemy in Minish Cap to a BotW Bokoblin, and a gray lemon cooking pot. 

[Image: mNz5udh.png]
These are looking pretty good! Bokoblin is off to a good start!
(07-19-2018, 09:12 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]These are looking pretty good! Bokoblin is off to a good start!

Thank you! I'm looking for some critique as well, it's a tedious process inserting revisions into the game, so I gotta settle on some final versions here soon.

The bats are the only ones I say are for sure done.
[Image: 13E37sW.png]

Finished the Shrine or Resurrection entrance!
Wow! that's so cool! I may find a use for these someday with my sprite art.
(08-06-2018, 10:44 AM)rundas2 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! that's so cool! I may find a use for these someday with my sprite art.

Feel free! Be sure to link me to whatever you do with them! 

Not sure if this is done, but here's a shrine!
[Image: gWagzGM.png]
(08-07-2018, 07:29 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2018, 10:44 AM)rundas2 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! that's so cool! I may find a use for these someday with my sprite art.

It's still quite something. The only 'unfinished' part I can think of, are the orange and blue lights. Of course, whether or not you do them is up to you.
(08-08-2018, 05:03 PM)rundas2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2018, 07:29 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: [ -> ]

It's still quite something. The only 'unfinished' part I can think of, are the orange and blue lights. Of course, whether or not you do them is up to you.
Thanks Smile  I might just make the emblem on the head of the shrine change orange/blue, but not the whole thing. I think it'd get messy, and while the bright light is necessary in 3D to spot if from a distance, I think a 2D representation of the shrines can do without.
Here are some new things I've done!
LoZ Link:
[Image: 5fXsikw.png]

Wind Waker Fairy
[Image: MtVmawN.png]

Temple of Time, Minish Cap Style WIP
[Image: Oh09F1C.png]

3D Rotoscoped Rotating Boss Thing:
[Image: OMus1xU.gif] [Image: 3w7TbD6.gif]

Dragon Shooting Fire Animation. He's a serpent stuck in a hole, so he's just sorta a body/neck.
[Image: xAe1Q4a.gif]
These look fantastic. The plant reminds me of Manhandla.
(10-16-2018, 07:15 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]These look fantastic. The plant reminds me of Manhandla.

Thanks! Didn't think about that, It's not far off, actually. Think a bit more Molgera, though. Smile
A Prinny, from Disgaea! No idea what these things are all about, buuut I did this by request. These sprites are all meant to be stickers, so I'm keeping them clean and simple. I'm not sure it's appropriate to post shop links or anything like that, so I'm only uploading the art itself here.

[Image: 4eLFRlM.png]
Pages: 1 2