The VG Resource

Full Version: Svyat's edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a novice in this. [attachment=1686] Megaman isn't mine. Mettool - 60% complete.
I like what you're doing there Smile Only, make the helmet and the cross more simmetrical, shade the outlines (like the Megaman sprite), Increase the contrast on the helmet and try to shade it following the outline, since it's a spherical shape.

Also, the highlights on its right foot contradicts with the helmet. Fix that.
[attachment=1687] Like that? And I start to make enemy from MM1. Sorry for, maybe, incorrect writing, I'm from Russia.
UPVery Sad Mettool is completed![attachment=1692]
Hmm, the way you've shaded the helmets doesn't give that metal look. Make the shine white, like the original sprite. Same with the red guy.
Okay, I will try, but on original sprites non-perfect white color.
[attachment=1693] Here.
UPVery Sad [attachment=1697] Tinyest spritesheet.
[attachment=1698] And Sonic Rush RIP w/o any ripper.
Okay. Metool looks cool now Big Grin Now you need to make that red robot smoother. Make it more curved, increase the contrast and anti-aliase the corners. Make his eyes rounder, too.

That Wario Ware rip is useful but it's poorly organized. Blank space is okay if it's for organization.

The Sonic rips look resized. You'll have to rerip them correctly. Also, the stuff you got isn't very useful. You need to get each letter/number for every font to make it acceptable.
What's your technique for upscaling the sprites? I'd like to try but my attempts are terrible.
So you're using ahuron's megaman as a base for you palette?
Ahuron? Who is this guy? I just take Megaman from one member's avatar on DeviantArt.
Vipershark, I always have a official art.
So your Mega man sprite isn't yours, then?
Please, read my first post. MEGAMAN. ISN'T. MINE.
UPVery Sad Now I make dr. Light's sprite. [attachment=1703]
UPD2: [attachment=1707] Pixelart.
OMGNOVIRUSHAZEATMYACKOUNT! [Image: yeahmammamiaoc2.png] Wario in Dburraki(aka Deebs) style. Also begin edit 9-Volt.
[attachment=1934] Ready for a submission. Any comments?