The VG Resource

Full Version: Lucas update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lucascomplete1cp2.png]
[Image: w1174.png]

please update lucas with this sheet.
Awesome stuff! Big Grin
It looks great. But on the third get-back-up frame he looks like this guy.
(12-29-2008, 04:37 PM)Girrrtacos Wrote: [ -> ]It looks great. But on the third get-back-up frame he looks like this guy.

Yeah, I saw that on the last sheet.
Still my favourite Lucus sprites!
I see Claus among this sprite sheet of Lucas. You have no idea how very happy that makes me. I think that may have very well made my entire week a whole lot better. Possibly even more than a week. Ooh, before you do Pokey, I think you should do the Masked Man. Or you could save the Masked Man for the last of all this as some kind of super epic finale. But of course, you should finish Lucas, first. Cute
wow i had no idea people liked these so much!

Someone has already edited my lucas sprites and made a masked man sheet. But I dont like it very much and I asked him not to do so, so I may do that aswell. Also Im going to add some custom attacks to this sheet. I love mother 3 to much to not add PK Love.
Quote:I love mother 3 to much to not add PK Love.

Quote:His smashes are very strong: his Up-Smash (PK Love, as believed by fans) can be charged for massive damage and knockback, his forward smash is a decently strong and quick attack, and his Down Smash is very strong and can hit three times.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Lucas_(SSBB)

Surprise
You've certainly improved, I love the effects.
@ bane. Yea I know that. But Im going to make it a final smash. At first a pixel art of Hinawa will appear and she will say "Lucas...."

And i dont really know what the attacks going to look like yet, but its going to be strong as hell....

@Pik, thanks! I fixed the nair to. I added the hexagons. Ill upload it later.