The VG Resource

Full Version: i cant make sprites to save my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: d7960.jpg]:(

told u CryCry
It's Jpeg :\

and it looks like all you did was stretch his legs to make poses :\
(12-27-2008, 04:31 PM)Perigi Wrote: [ -> ]It's Jpeg :\

and it looks like all you did was stretch his legs to make poses :\

TOLD U I SUCK!!!CryCryCryShyShySadSadSadGonna PukeGonna PukeGonna Puke
Well, then practice. :/
And save as a .png, not .jpg
(12-27-2008, 06:52 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Well, then practice. :/
And save as a .png, not .jpg

okNinjaNinja
Impovise by looking at animal movent on TV or youtube to help you with your Jpegs....It also looks like your Body is diagonal, but the legs look flat and look like its laying down. Heres some advice I was given on SI. Start 8-bit, 16-bit and then 32 bit.
*Sidenote* Also can you stop overdoing the smileys...xP
(12-28-2008, 05:47 PM)Robo-doupleganger Wrote: [ -> ]Impovise by looking at animal movent on TV or youtube to help you with your Jpegs....It also looks like your Body is diagonal, but the legs look flat and look like its laying down. Heres some advice I was given on SI. Start 8-bit, 16-bit and then 32 bit.
*Sidenote* Also can you stop overdoing the smileys...xP

um ok and i like smileys but ok!?Ninja
As said, no JPEGs please/ They look nasty.

And for the jumping pose, that looks like a classic coming down pose from early GBA games I've noticed. How about a about to jump one, and one when landing.
(12-29-2008, 06:22 AM)Lemon Wrote: [ -> ]As said, no JPEGs please/ They look nasty.

And for the jumping pose, that looks like a classic coming down pose from early GBA games I've noticed. How about a about to jump one, and one when landing.
i realy cant sprite
Holy shit.
No one wants to hear your pity act.
Accept the criticism and try to improve.