The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help with CPK tools (Sonic Forces)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm trying to rip Sonic's model and animations from Forces (because the animations are available absolutely nowhere) and I've run into an issue with CriPakTools.
Pretty much I keep getting this error when trying to extract files from wars_0.cpk

[Image: unknown.png]
but it works perfectly fine with wars_1 as well as all the DLC files. I don't know what's going on with this error or how to fix it because it seems to work perfectly fine for everyone else and there's actually very little resources on doing this.
from the looks of it, it can't access a certian file, it might be due to the location of said file and where your game files are, what i reccomend doing is copying the wars_0 cpk file and moving it to a location other than the program files location and trying it from there, it should work the, i had that issue with all mine but upon me moving them to my downloads folder it was working fine for me. If you can't get it to work, i think i have sonic's model and animations already exported, i can always send them to you, the animations use a certian format though, one that i know theres a program for converitng out there but i dont remember the name of it.