The VG Resource

Full Version: Smash Bros Wii U, animations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Yoshi model from Smash Wii U doesn't have animations, and I'm wondering if this is because it can't be done, or if they just didn't bother.
They didn't bother.

They can easily be converted to anim or SMD with the modding tool Smash Forge.
Could someone else rip them then, please?
I'd do it myself, but the program Smash Forge doesn't work on Linux, and I don't want to have to back up my entire hard drive (which has over 400GiB of data already), install a completely new OS, and download an over 10GiB game image JUST to rip the animations for ONE character.
(06-20-2018, 10:29 PM)Yoshimaster96 Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone else rip them then, please?
I'd do it myself, but the program Smash Forge doesn't work on Linux, and I don't want to have to back up my entire hard drive (which has over 400GiB of data already), install a completely new OS, and download an over 10GiB game image JUST to rip the animations for ONE character.

I know it sounds like a shotgunning a mosquito -type of solution but you could try VirtualBox or any other virtualisation solution. Has worked for me in the past with most of my issues (I'm a Mac user)