The VG Resource

Full Version: 10-75% OFF EVERYTHING: Steam Holiday Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was never a fan of online games...if it were video games that were $5, I'd buy 'em all.
yea ur rite. if only bioshock,fallout 3, GTA IV, or world of goo were actually games instead of urine-soaked rags.

dammit, i wish steam would stop selling urine-soaked rags, even if their 75% off.
Buying Portal now. Never gonna get a better deal than that. £3.50? yusplz
Already have a pirated version of Audiosurf. =D

Trackmania *would* be nice though...
holy shit doom and doom 2 for a buck
They're still fun games. I'd pay a buck for em, if I didn't still have my old copies to begin with. Might look into this for World of Goo though, head good things about that one, and played most of the rest on their console alternatives.
there is literally no longer a reason not to own doom
With as many ports as the thing has got, I wouldn't be surprised if most people had a copy they didn't know about.
everything in the orange box is on sale except the orange box lol. My brother wants it for his birthday, so I was hoping it was a lot cheaper then like 3$ off...
Baww, the site isn't letting me make an account there. Are that many people signing up at once? =/