The VG Resource

Full Version: Help with converting T-posed Wii model to this site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found inside the Check Mii Out Channel / Mii Contest Channel's wad an unused model named "sample.brres" of a human wearing a red shirt and black shorts. He is T-posed and has what looks like animations for Jumping, Walking, and Running. There also seems to be a scene and an alternate texture with a green shirt. Here is a list of files inside this file.

human_jump.chr0
human_run.chr0
human_walk.chr0
human_walk.mdl0
scene.chr0
human_A.tex0
human_B.tex0

I also converted the two .tex0 files into .png, and the human_walk.mdl0 into a .dae file. When I load this converted file into Blender it gives me an error. I found out on the tcrf page for this, that the model was used in the NintendoWare SDK, should I put this as a model for that, or as a model in Mii Contest/ Check Mii Out Channel? If anyone knows how to convert this into a usable .obj file, and to convert the scene.chr0 and what I can assume are the animations for the character, let me know. I used BrawlBox to view, and export the files. The image attached to this is the farthest I got into viewing the model itself.