The VG Resource

Full Version: Model ripping help for boku no hero academia smash tap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Model ripping help for boku no hero academia smash tap

Since I am quite new to model extraction ,I don't understand many things.I have tried many online tutorials but nothing worked for me unfortunately.
I did try this tutorial (https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-31141.html) by Hallow but it seems the apk doesn't have any models.

I don't know if I am going the correct path but this is what I tried...

I used asset studio to view the game files which were downloaded from the game (files inside \Android\data\com.bandainamcoent.hiroacast\files\UnityCache\Shared), and these are some files I managed to extract. As you can see the files are in .u3d and some assets in .dat format ,but I dont know how to procede from here.It would be great if someone could guide.

Thank you!
Hello! hmm maybe im to late for this, uh, do you have the files to share? i hope you can read this, i really need those models and the game expired.
(05-17-2018, 02:48 PM)Akiko Wrote: [ -> ]Model ripping help for boku no hero academia smash tap

Since I am quite new to model extraction ,I don't understand many things.I have tried many online tutorials but nothing worked for me unfortunately.
I did try this tutorial (https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-31141.html) by Hallow but it seems the apk doesn't have any models.

I don't know if I am going the correct path but this is what I tried...

I used asset studio to view the game files which were downloaded from the game (files inside \Android\data\com.bandainamcoent.hiroacast\files\UnityCache\Shared), and these are some files I managed to extract. As you can see the files are in .u3d and some assets in .dat format ,but I dont know how to procede from here.It would be great if someone could guide.

Thank you!

Perhaps you finally figured out how to extract them, If not- You will need something Like NOESIS to view and aextract those files/ Meshes, Etc.
Also, This game has long gone offline now, By any chance , would you mind sharing those files?
thanks.