The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping from Avatar: Into the Inferno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking of ripping game models from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno on my PCSX2, but I am having trouble to get the models ripped out. 

I thought I could try to get Ninja Ripper to help me out, but I'm not so confident that I would be able to get the model I want into a T-Pose. I may need a DX Ripper, not 3D Ripper DX.

Another solution was going through the files I extracted from Noesis by using these BMS Script below, but I'm not so sure.
(05-14-2018, 09:26 PM)BigBellies Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of ripping game models from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno on my PCSX2, but I am having trouble to get the models ripped out. 

I thought I could try to get Ninja Ripper to help me out, but I'm not so confident that I would be able to get the model I want into a T-Pose. I may need a DX Ripper, not 3D Ripper DX.

Another solution was going through the files I extracted from Noesis by using these BMS Script below, but I'm not so sure.

So you ripped models by using bms scripts?
(07-05-2018, 07:12 PM)AvatarAang Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2018, 09:26 PM)BigBellies Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of ripping game models from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno on my PCSX2, but I am having trouble to get the models ripped out. 

So you ripped models by using bms scripts?

I attempted on Into the Inferno on my first try, but I think I solved this model ripping problem by using Ninja Ripper. I used this method on Avatar TLA 1: The First Game, Avatar: TLA 2: The Burning Earth and Avatar: TLA 3: Into the Inferno.

There is one downside though. Can't rip cutscene models like Ty Lee's on The Burning Earth, or Toph's Fire Nation attire from Into the Inferno