The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping Models From Psx Games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using Psxprev i was able to open and extract the pmd and tmd files for klonoa beach volleyball, but only the stage models come out right, i haven't found a single intact character model, and i think they come out all garbled and messed up beyond recognition. Is there any other way i can get this files out and have them be intact? and possibly their animations too? if not then i might give vram ripping a shot, that is if ripping models via vram is even possible. I've been trying to figure this games models out for awhile now. 
Also sorry about my never ending thread posts. I wont post another thread until i complete something in one of my existing threads or until i can finally delete one. I honestly think the characters have some sort of encryption behind them, because i can't seem to find any models or even meshes for them, and the textures are obtainable but have to have their alpha channels corrected. Which i can do.