The VG Resource

Full Version: Klonoa 2 Bin to 3ds Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i've been trying to figure out how this script works for taking the .bin file from klonoa 2 (kldata.bin,headpack.bin and ptpack.bin) or so forth and converting them to .3ds files. but its still unfinished, i was hoping to see if someone could possibly finish it to where it wont just spit out extremely deformed models and hopefully can gives us proper uv maps as well. Here's the link to the script (it could be finished but i don't think it works like it's supposed to.) EDIT: ok here's the link, i swear i had it on here last night, i must have forgotten. http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/file/v...dsBeta.bms im still going to see if i can make a bms script for the game myseld, to at most rip uv's or texture's. or get kldata to NOT spit out random ass raw files.
i dont know if its because of how old this game is or something but i tried as hard as i could but i cannot figure out how to make a working bms script to save my darn life....