The VG Resource

Full Version: A WILD MORON HAS APPEARED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, my name is PRIMAL MORON...
i'm new here...

let me tell you a little bit about myself... (nothing too personal, of course)

i type with three dots... at the end of each sentence... (common habbit)
i'm into pokemon and smash bros, mostly pokemon...
i am a custom spriter...
i have some experience in vector...
and, i'm happy to be here...

thanx for having me Big Grin
Nice to meet you. You aren't actually a moron, are you?
(12-23-2008, 09:41 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to meet you. You aren't actually a moron, are you?

it depends, by moron, do you mean strange or stupid?
strange, yes...
stupid, no...

here is one of my custom works, just for the heck of it...
[Image: sig3pa2.gif]
100% custom...
(12-23-2008, 09:28 AM)PRIMAL MORON Wrote: [ -> ]i'm into pokemon and smash bros, mostly pokemon...

You and I are going to get along well.
Your custom's texts is very painful to try and read so I'm not gonna bother with trying to read it.

Welcome. Try not to annoy people with your 3 periods. Read the rules and enjoy~
I really don't like you already.
(12-23-2008, 02:39 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't like you already.
quotan
Gee Mozz, isn't that one of the best ways to introduce someone?

>_>
(12-23-2008, 03:39 PM)Colton Wrote: [ -> ]
Gee Mozz, isn't that one of the best ways to introduce someone?

>_>

At different forums, it depends on their stupidity.

Is it really necessary to be an ass to new members?
No, I'm not being an ass to him for being new, I said what I said (and it's completely true by the way) because he's stubborn and can't handle the truth. I didn't even read the first post, I read his other topic thats now in Creativity. It's called first impressions.
I didn't say you were being an ass because he is new I was just asking if the comment was necessary. I can see why you don't like him after reading the other thread but it still isn't the best way to greet someone.
(12-23-2008, 04:13 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say you were being an ass because he is new I was just asking if the comment was necessary. I can see why you don't like him after reading the other thread but it still isn't the best way to greet someone.
why do you care

i mean really, mozzy's post itt won't affect this guy's opinion of you at all, so why make a big deal about something that doesn't now, didn't ever, and won't ever have anything to do with you
(12-23-2008, 09:53 AM)PRIMAL MORON Wrote: [ -> ]it depends, by moron, do you mean strange or stupid?
strange, yes...
stupid, no...

Strange people are not called morons, you know.
(12-23-2008, 04:58 PM)NOT1up Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2008, 04:13 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say you were being an ass because he is new I was just asking if the comment was necessary. I can see why you don't like him after reading the other thread but it still isn't the best way to greet someone.
why do you care

i mean really, mozzy's post itt won't affect this guy's opinion of you at all, so why make a big deal about something that doesn't now, didn't ever, and won't ever have anything to do with you

Why do you care about a convo between Mozzy and I?
It has nothing to do with you so why continue to make a big deal out of it when we stopped?
Pages: 1 2