The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy Animation Job - Commission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I am an artist based in Australia who works with 3D models and photography. I'm looking to hire someone to help me out with a simple, small animation project using Final Fantasy models. I'm particularly interested in Final Fantasy XV models but want to work with models from previous games as well. I'm interested in all skill levels, from beginner to advanced, and am open to a collaborative process in this project. If you are interested please contact me here or in a PM. 

I look forward to hearing from any interested parties.

Best,
nas
(04-03-2018, 07:19 PM)nas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I am an artist based in Australia who works with 3D models and photography. I'm looking to hire someone to help me out with a simple, small animation project using Final Fantasy models. I'm particularly interested in Final Fantasy XV models but want to work with models from previous games as well. I'm interested in all skill levels, from beginner to advanced, and am open to a collaborative process in this project. If you are interested please contact me here or in a PM. 

I look forward to hearing from any interested parties.

Best,
nas

I might be interested; what kind of skills are you looking for? Smile
Hi Windhunter7

I am interested in a wide range of skills but specifically animating in a program like Maya or an equivalent program. A familiarity with animating or posing Final Fantasy characters would also be a plus. If you're interested I can send you a brief of what I would like animated and some sample images of the desired style and aesthetic of the scene. Let me know if you'd like me to send that through.