The VG Resource

Full Version: Yoshi a go go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a comp on MFGG
[Image: yoshiformsss5.png]

Letsee... We have:

Shuttle Yoshi- Takes off strait up. You are fast, but run into anything and you will turn back to normal and fall, thereby having to start over.

Shuttle Cap Yoshi(the part of old space shuttles that landed in the ocean with the people in it)- Its more of an optional thing but it lets you fall slowly, but like the shuttle, dont get hit or you will be fallin.

Crane Yoshi- Use it to grab things under bridges. Not just items though. It can pull a plug blocking water, or even a lever. Since its used for short distances, there wouldnt be any need for a yoshi block.

Speed Boat Yoshi- Travels fast on water and can pull off some long jumps when it hits a ramp, other wise its just a normal jump.

Gondala yoshi (Ski lift type, not boat)- Works like Perry in SPP when you ride the ropes. He can jump, speed up and slow down.

Im bad at explaining, so heres a visual:
[Image: oopsvu0.png]

First time trying this style so I kinda winged it. I might go back and fix the outline on the left of shuttle cap though.
oh crap i didn't even realize you made a speedboat before me

Sorry that I did the same thing :[
Two words: Very Nice. I like a lots what you did!!!

Maybe just the speedy boat that's looks weird....
(12-21-2008, 11:56 PM)Glukom Wrote: [ -> ]oh crap i didn't even realize you made a speedboat before me

Sorry that I did the same thing :[
I don't mind. I like yours better anyways.
My favorite is the crane.
I agree, the crane looks real good. And funny at the same time.
This compo seems like fun, I love the crane and the rocket.

Good luck, man.
[Image: yoshiformsmg9.png]

K, finished with some last minute alt colors, and now I'm off to buy eggnog.