The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping from Irozuki Tingle no Koi no Balloon Trip (Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Of course, this is my first post, so I'm bound to screw something up, but I'm going to do it anyways! As I finally decide to register, I feel that I will frequent on VGR for some time, which can be a good or bad thing,but, I might as well explain why I chose this forum. I want to rip sprites (and the very few models) fromĀ Irozuki Tingle no Koi no Balloon Trip, that one tingle game that literally noone knew about until someone completed their translation. Having not seen anything about on Spriters Resource, I think I want to be the one to post it. I speak English, obviously, so the only way I can actually progress this game is with the patch, which in turns means I have to use DeSmueME, in my case at least. An option is to PrtSc and Seperate each frame, but what about the times that they are covered up? In reality, I just want some pointers to easily rip DS sprites. Thanks!