The VG Resource

Full Version: My Rejected Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had successfully gotten the models of my favorite Heartless, Bouncywild and Fortuneteller of the Kingdom Hearts series, and Fattington from Wario World, only to be rejected. I know I forgot to add the MTL format, but I fixed the issue with the monkey, and Fortuneteller Heartless by using Photoshop to make the background textures transparent. That and I added the MTL for the Fattington, and Swoopin' Stu from Super Mario Sunshine.
I got rejected again, butĀ on a Kingdom HeartsĀ model of Jane Porter I had edited on Autodesk Maya. I have the stuff right here. What am I doing wrong? I can't take much more rejection.
well for one you edited it. do the rejection messages tell you why they were rejected?
They said it wasn't the edit that belongs in the custom / edited section on the Kingdom Hearts part of the models-resource site. I just hope the ones for impending models won't be rejected too. Flame Fatso, Clayr Voiant, Fattington and the Bouncywild.