The VG Resource

Full Version: The Mario Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Christmas Break's starting for most of us, and we might find ourselves with a lot more free-time than usual, and so, I propose a challenge.

-Beat as many Mario games as possible. Just get to the end, beat the last boss, don't worry about 100% completion or even finishing in good shape, just beat it. Check back here to report when you have beaten it. It can be ANY Mario-related game.From SMB 1 to Mario Galaxy to Mario Kart(although you have to finish all the courses once)

Me so far, halfway through Mario Galaxy and Super Mario World, will do SMB 1-3 quickly tomorrow.
Well then, currently I'm playing SMRPG on the VC and right now I'm in The Forest Maze (AKA Geno's Woods) :P
Like, start all over and beat it again?

I can't live with myself to blast through a game without stopping to collect stuff or completing extra challenges. I'm not a speed gamer.
(12-20-2008, 09:17 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Like, start all over and beat it again?

I can't live with myself to blast through a game without stopping to collect stuff or completing extra challenges. I'm not a speed gamer.

this Blank
Well, I'm playing SM Galaxy and Mario Kart, but I've never beaten either of them Tongue
(12-20-2008, 09:44 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2008, 09:17 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Like, start all over and beat it again?

this Blank
Ditto Ninja
Yeah no thanks buddy. Mario games are usually boring anyway.
hey guys tyvon isnt an oldschool nes gamer

Big Grin

id do this but i own too many and have better things to do !
saturday, 8:42 AM: im starting w/ my favorite one, Mario Is Missing, im having trouble tho
saturday, 2:40 PM: cant beat first level, i give up
i will used to play mario games on occasion but then i stop because they all suck horribly, so i put in another game on a system that doesnt suck: the ps2. because im broke and can not afford next gen systems
tyvon is an oldschool NES gamer he just doesn't like mario.
only mario game i liked is super mario world because its hella funny when you play with more than one person and you embarrass yourself a lot intentionally

it's just like assassin's creed; you don't actually play it to progress in the game, you play it to fuck around and see what you can do without dying
(01-05-2009, 07:53 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]only mario game i liked is super mario world because its hella funny when you play with more than one person and you embarrass yourself a lot intentionally

it's just like assassin's creed; you don't actually play it to progress in the game, you play it to fuck around and see what you can do without dying

the above is especially true when you're doin the star world or w/e
yo mario is boring end of story

gonna play castlevania instead brb
I did start playing Super Mario 64x4 DS again to see if I could beat the game without Luigi but still have Wario. You can do that y'know.

Not the same challenge you have here, but I think what I'm doing is pretty challenging.
Pages: 1 2