The VG Resource

Full Version: Rosalina Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, i'm new here and i would like to submit this:
[Image: Rosalina.png]
you may have seen this in may different places but i thought i'd finally give it an update and finish it up. let me know if you'd like to see any other poses Smile

SPP versions coming evenutally.
Hey pretty good, but haven't these been submitted before and they ended up being stolen? That was probably a different person though.
(12-20-2008, 09:42 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Hey pretty good, but haven't these been submitted before and they ended up being stolen? That was probably a different person though.

I think I remember of this but I'm not sure but if it's not stolen, that's good! But I think that is stolen, just see the signature "Made by Sophie" and the person who submit is "GameGirl73"....
HEr deviantart address is on the signature ( GameGirl73.deviantart) , and on it says the name of GameGirl73 is Sophie.
So, not stolen
(12-21-2008, 10:38 PM)FinalYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2008, 09:42 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Hey pretty good, but haven't these been submitted before and they ended up being stolen? That was probably a different person though.

I think I remember of this but I'm not sure but if it's not stolen, that's good! But I think that is stolen, just see the signature "Made by Sophie" and the person who submit is "GameGirl73"....

they have been stolen a few times before so the reason i updated it here is so you could finally see who the original artist is.

And GamingGirl73 is just my other username ;P
They do look nice but who stole them from you?
(12-23-2008, 09:10 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]They do look nice but who stole them from you?

thank you! ^^
just someone called "peach the hedgehog" >.<
I can't believe that people got nothing better to do than stealing sprites. Anyway, a very nice rip.
Sorry that I'm late to the party, but to the TC, mind if I use these in a fangame project that I'm currently doing? Wink

These are awesome edits. Smile
Don't bump old topics.

PM the person to see if you can use them.