The VG Resource

Full Version: How can I rip models out of (new) Star Wars Battlefront II PC version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet.  I know some models have been ripped but I am looking for a particular model of a Resistance trooper from Force Awakens and Last Jedi movies which is also in the new Star Wars Battlefront II game.  I am most interested in the helmet so I can print a 3d model.

The following are some screenshots of the Resistance trooper with his helmet from game play:

[Image: 01.png]
[Image: 02.png]
[Image: 03.png]
[Image: 04.png]
[Image: 05.png]

If someone could direct me somewhere so I could find these myself or if someone already has, please let me know!

Thanks!
(02-09-2018, 02:30 PM)stugpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet.  I know some models have been ripped but I am looking for a particular model of a Resistance trooper from Force Awakens and Last Jedi movies which is also in the new Star Wars Battlefront II game.  I am most interested in the helmet so I can print a 3d model.

The following are some screenshots of the Resistance trooper with his helmet from game play:

[Image: 01.png]
[Image: 02.png]
[Image: 03.png]
[Image: 04.png]
[Image: 05.png]

If someone could direct me somewhere so I could find these myself or if someone already has, please let me know!

Thanks!

Couldn't really tell ya how to do it...but I know something like Ninja Ripper exists if you want to Google something like that???
(02-09-2018, 02:30 PM)stugpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]If someone could direct me somewhere so I could find these myself or if someone already has, please let me know!

Thanks!

Go ask Corra_Ashu or Badhorse on the Facepunch forums, they are basically wizards at BF1 and 2, they ripped most of the characters from BF1 already and im pretty sure they're working on 2 rn so just head over to the star wars thread: https://forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/qxmo/S...read-V3/1/ and ask them about it, im sure someone can help you get what ur lookin for!  ^u^