The VG Resource

Full Version: WIP Golbox sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the style of XGamer66's (that might not be accurate) Rayman.

I wanna get the lineart right before I get on coloring and shading
Glowbox is way shorter, stouter and less Cookie Monster looking.
(12-19-2008, 08:04 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Glowbox is way shorter, stouter and less Cookie Monster looking.
I'll try my best on the Cookie Monster mistake

I made him shorter and tried out some colors. Don't worry the shading will be added
(12-20-2008, 01:09 AM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2008, 08:04 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Glowbox is way shorter, stouter and less Cookie Monster looking.
I'll try my best on the Cookie Monster mistake

I made him shorter and tried out some colors. Don't worry the shading will be added

Glowbox has a Purple-ish, Dark Blue-ish colour, not light blue :P

Or am I thinking of the right person?
Also his toes should be webbed and his belly and hands are a dark yellow-green-ish color.
You made the stomach as if it were facing directly to the right, but it's head is facing a little towards us. Make the stomach face the same direction as his head.
I can't give any other advice, since I don't know what Golbox actually looks like, nor do I know who "he" is...
(12-20-2008, 07:10 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]Also his toes should be webbed and his belly and hands are a dark yellow-green-ish color.
[Image: rayman3_scenes1.png]
In this his hands and belly are white.
Sorry to double post but I made an improvement (hopefully)

I took the blue color from the Throttle Rocket in XGamer's Rayman, made the webbed feet, and made him look more like Golbox (at least as close to him as I can get. I used YouTube videos of Rayman 3 for a better ref)

Also I hope you all had a Merry Christmas