The VG Resource

Full Version: A model got taken down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm new here so I apologize if this is the wrong place or way to ask this.
Earlier today someone uploaded a character model from Metal Arms: Glitch In The System. I think their name was PapaBum or something. I was just about to point out that they weren't using the correct in-game texture when it was taken down. Why was it removed so quickly? I doubt it was removed because of the texture, it was only a higher-res version not used in the game, but I don't think that's the reason. 

I only ask because I've been ripping models from this game and have been considering uploading them.
You'd be correct about that (though it's PapaBlum, not PapaBum). And yeah, it had been removed after he'd informed us about it through a report.

So that being said, if you want to upload it yourself (since it was your own rip, after all -- we're not supposed to accept rips based on decompiled Garry's Mod or SFM ports), you're certainly welcome to do so. Tongue
Thank you for the response! I was worried it was about copyright or something like that.