The VG Resource

Full Version: Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End (X360) EDB file format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'd like some help with this format/

I'm interested in ripping Davy Jones' model for a revised skin mod for SSB Wii U. But I'm not 100% sure how to open the EDB files. A search on Google turned up empty. I WAS able to extract the Filelist.001 container, which resulted in these files and I've come to a roadblock.

I DID find a QuickBMS for EDB but it finds nothing.

The sample:

https://mega.nz/#!wtETnBhC!nRljdrUc4mFnM...eFPw8uQva8
Holy crap...

Okay, let's try this again! I hate bumping my threads like a fucking loser but it's been over a month and I haven't heard anything.

So, the EDB files... well THE file, specifically the Jones one I'm after, has a magic id of "GEOM", or possiblt "MOEG" since I can't figure out endianness worth shit. So I'm assuming it's the model I want. Does anyone know if there's an extractor or BMS script for that?

I also noticed that it has string names near the bottom of the file. Bones? But if they are bones/skins, I don't care for them too much. I just want the meshes, UVs and textures.

Sorry about this, folks, but I need that model to update my Jones skin mod for Sm4sh. Smile