The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping Assets from Warhawk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I'm a long time lurker but only just signed up!

I've been attempting to extract some 3D model & texture assets from the 2007 game WarHawk for PlayStation 3 with little to no success.

All the game data has been extracted from its respective .psarc, however the files found within the .psarc are rather baffling.
The file formats i'm being shown are:

.rtt
.ngp
.ptr
.vram
.dat (of which are used for things like 'contents' & 'externalpaths' and consist of very small file sizes)
.twk (Guessing these are some kind of tweak file)
.tvm3

I've been doing my research, but everything seems to come up blank thus why i'm here asking for help on the off chance someone knows something!
Has anyone here had any experience with these file types before?

All help is greatly appreciated! 
(01-07-2018, 10:57 PM)Jiposphere Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I'm a long time lurker but only just signed up!

I've been attempting to extract some 3D model & texture assets from the 2007 game WarHawk for PlayStation 3 with little to no success.

All the game data has been extracted from its respective .psarc, however the files found within the .psarc are rather baffling.
The file formats i'm being shown are:

.rtt
.ngp
.ptr
.vram
.dat (of which are used for things like 'contents' & 'externalpaths' and consist of very small file sizes)
.twk (Guessing these are some kind of tweak file)
.tvm3

I've been doing my research, but everything seems to come up blank thus why i'm here asking for help on the off chance someone knows something!
Has anyone here had any experience with these file types before?

All help is greatly appreciated! 

SUPER old, but I had the bright idea to binge the Warhawk OST and wondered if I could get a prototype up and running with WH assets. Pray to whatever gaming gods there are, did you happen to figure any of the ripping out?