The VG Resource

Full Version: help ripping 3d models/textures of a .jmdl file (from dragon ball fusions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Big Grin. i was trying to rip models from dragon ball fusions, first i had to extract the files from a .cpk file, then all folders with textures sounds, ui, etc were extracted, but the 3d models (or textures, im not sure for now) are in .jmdl files and i dont know how to extract them Blank . anyone know how to Thinking ? Thanks! Smile (leaved an example file)
(01-05-2018, 06:47 PM)Joako Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Big Grin. i was trying to rip models from dragon ball fusions, first i had to extract the files from a .cpk file, then all folders with textures sounds, ui, etc were extracted, but the 3d models (or textures, im not sure for now) are in .jmdl files and i dont know how to extract them Blank . anyone know how to Thinking ? Thanks! Smile (leaved an example file)

I can, but I would like to try more files do you think you can pass me your extracted files folder? Smile Wink

[attachment=8296 Wrote:billdeclave pid='643341' dateline='1522577486'][attachment=8296][attachment=8296][attachment=8296]
(01-05-2018, 06:47 PM)Joako Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Big Grin. i was trying to rip models from dragon ball fusions, first i had to extract the files from a .cpk file, then all folders with textures sounds, ui, etc were extracted, but the 3d models (or textures, im not sure for now) are in .jmdl files and i dont know how to extract them Blank . anyone know how to Thinking ? Thanks! Smile (leaved an example file)

I can, but I would like to try more files do you think you can pass me your extracted files folder? Smile Wink

this file came out
(04-01-2018, 05:11 AM)billdeclave Wrote: [ -> ]

(04-01-2018, 05:11 AM)billdeclave Wrote: [ -> ]

this file came out
If you're still interested........https://www.mediafire.com/file/jlzv9z6av...s.zip/file