The VG Resource

Full Version: New Super Mario bros Title Screen Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear all viewers of this thread,

I have ripped from the DS game, New Super Mario bros. No, this is not 3D, I disabled it in my emulator for my rip. It is the title screen for it, and the copyright notice shown on bootup.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1653]

A Refracted Swindler

EDIT:I am planning to put my minigame room rip here. Please tell me if there are any mistakes, my last update will always be on page 2(mods tell me if this is not correct)
Title screen and Intro? (I think...) It's good.
Great rip!
I don't see anything bad. Good job!
It's a decent rip Smile
Accepted.
(12-22-2008, 09:35 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]It's a decent rip Smile
Accepted.
When do I expect it to be on TSR?
When I upload it. Be patient.
(12-22-2008, 10:01 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]When I upload it. Be patient.

I was not trying to be rude or mean.Wink
And yes, I will be patient. It's something I really want to have my work on TSR.
Oh yeah, since I haven't seen an icon for NSMB, I did an icon for NSMB.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1668]
Hope you like it!
It's not. Look on the site sometime.
(12-22-2008, 06:11 PM)ARefractedSwindler Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, since this is the first submission (that I've seen) for NSMB, I did an icon for NSMB.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1668]
Hope you like it!

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintend...thermario/

Mmhhmm...
(12-22-2008, 06:24 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]It's not. Look on the site sometime.

I just looked, and it doesn't have its own section in "Mario Platformer Games", as it should. Therefore it does not currently have an icon, therefore my icon serves a purpose.

EDIT:The goomba was a 3D object. I disabled 3D while it was there and it dissapeared.
Actually, no it doesn't.
Because all the games that are currently on the site already have had all their icons made. We spent a good 5 months working on them.
(12-22-2008, 06:30 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, no it doesn't.
Because all the games that are currently on the site already have had all their icons made. We spent a good 5 months working on them.

Really? I would like to see it AND the page it's on.
... Well I'm not going to go dish it out for you. Can you please just accept the fact that your sheet has been accepted and you just HAVE TO FUCKING WAIT?
Pages: 1 2