The VG Resource

Full Version: Hans' Custom "SegaSonic" Sprites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I, Hans have made a classic Sonic sprite sheet! I need some criticism on this to help improve it!
[Image: zVYLXto.png]
We’re going to need a little evidence if you’re going to publicly accuse someone of theft...
I think I know what sheet he's claiming it's stolen from [LINK] I looked at them side by side. They're not even the same.
Hans-Cuff most likely took inspiration from Sketch's STH1 Mania Sonic and my Composite Sonic sheets
(12-24-2017, 10:07 AM)MrPretyBombur Wrote: [ -> ]those look pretty good but i have a minor suspicion you stole them
Thank you. Don't worry, MyPretyBombur. I didn't steal anything. Here is a comparison of all the recently mentioned sheets that are in this thread along with my sheet.
[Image: 6ofHsH9.png]
I hope you can understand, kind Sir or Ma'am.
PS: My sprites and SketchAnimations sprites are based on the sprites of Sonic Mania.
i'm so sorry
(12-28-2017, 06:42 PM)MrPretyBombur Wrote: [ -> ]i'm so sorry
Don't worry, pal. It was just a misunderstanding, that's all. I forgive you.
[Image: 1RRy60M.gif]
(12-29-2017, 03:00 AM)Hans-Cuff Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 06:42 PM)MrPretyBombur Wrote: [ -> ]i'm so sorry
Don't worry, pal. It was just a misunderstanding, that's all. I forgive you.
[Image: 1RRy60M.gif]

dang i really like that pixel art gif of you giving a thumbs up
really shows off a nice style!!

(also i like your sonic sprites they're p' cool)
I' Hans, have made new custom Sonic sprites containing the Battle Bird Armada. Specifically Speedy and his father. Let me know what you think of them. I would love to hear some constructive criticism to help improve them. Take a look!
[Image: rcQqFqU.png] Ver.1
These look fantastic! I hope you finish them. Any plans to do Fukurukov?
You, Hans, are pretty good at this! keep it up uwu
Something I noticed on my computer, rather than on my phone; Battle Kukku's top "lip" needs a more distinct line separating it from the teeth. Maybe a grey line along the top of the white of the teeth?