The VG Resource

Full Version: Pocket Camp Model Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again VGR!

I managed to get all of the villager data out of Pocket Camp, and I want to help upload the currently MIA villagers. Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with 3D rendering/Blender and ran into a couple of issues. For one, the models are natively rendered without their shirt texture, which I manually added via UV mapping. However, doing this somehow made the texture grainy, for lack of a better term. Turning the model breaks how the texture displays. This is what I mean:

[Image: 3iYGKsr.png]

Additionally, I want to make sure I'm exporting the .dae with the textures properly, but the .dae I exported of the model I'm working on right now doesn't have the image tags used in the tutorial. Is there another way to make sure they're there? I don't know if this could be causing it, but I'm using Blender 2.76 because the add-ons I need won't work with the current version.

Thanks for helping with some really silly questions! Once I stop being lazy, I'll organize and submit the villager photos/icons I'm sitting on.
It looks like there's Z-fighting in that preview. One cause of this can be doubled faces.
Select the model and then press the W key and select 'Remove doubles'.