The VG Resource

Full Version: Vipershark jinxed it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
at making witty titles.

[Image: yellowbb5.png]

I'm working on this PA... C+C please.
Ho ho ho nice title, anyway theres bumps on that person's hair, the lineart for that should smooth and round, no?
The beanstalk is looking good!
(12-17-2008, 09:12 PM)Subomi~Chan Wrote: [ -> ]Ho ho ho nice title, anyway theres bumps on that person's hair, the lineart for that should smooth and round, no?
I... don't know, the reference I used ( http://www.gamespite.net/toastywiki/inde...starHeroes --scroll down) shows her with that bump, but the sprite itself is hard to see... I'll make a bumpless version.

PS: the 'beanstalk' in the image on the right is bugged. The correct one is the one in the left.
my friend The Kirby helped with this, so props to him Smile

I'm going to attach it because I'm on a hurry, sorry about the trouble.
[attachment=1656]
Update, look my avatar
looks nice! I love how you shaded the tree!
I made this for a thread in SM.net, I'm going to post it here, too Smile I don't think I'm going to work on it more, though...

[Image: plushiecs4.png]
Cute Cute
Could use more anti-aliasing, though.
The head's shape is a bit off, I'd say. The right jaw could be more circular to fit the rest.
Also I think you could go without the highlight on the shoe soles.

But nice overall :]
and more tonal shading to the face, then it will look perfect. Very cartoony. Wink
I don't like the hue on the hair, it needs to be blended in.
Thanks for the comments, guys Smile

I tried to adress all the issues here (yeah, I worked on it more Big Grin). I wasn't sure about CeeY's criticism, what's 'blended hue'? Also, I believe the tonal shading is increasing the contrast on the skin shade, right? Sorry if I messed up Sick

I'm going to attach it because I can't go to imageshack for some reason.
(12-27-2008, 02:40 PM)gorsal Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments, guys Smile

I tried to adress all the issues here (yeah, I worked on it more Big Grin). I wasn't sure about CeeY's criticism, what's 'blended hue'? Also, I believe the tonal shading is increasing the contrast on the skin shade, right? Sorry if I messed up Sick

I'm going to attach it because I can't go to imageshack for some reason.
The white dot doesn't fit well with the pink. It needs more blending.
I guess what he means is It needs to follow the shape of the hair.
okay, I'll work on it Smile expect an update soon
Pages: 1 2 3