The VG Resource

Full Version: King's Raid (Mobile) Model and Texture Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

So I'm hoping someone here can help me with trying extract the models from this game and possible meshes and animations too as I'd like to make a sort of compendium of the heroes and monsters with animations and costume variants etc, similar to what has been done with League of Legends.

So far I've managed to obtain all the .unity3d files 
[Image: GqJZo]
[Image: HeDeWYZ.png]

At this point I've been using unity studio to extract bundles which got me the folders seen at the top such as "Creature_Boss_darkElfCrescent_Animation etc" Using this folder as an example  I then got a file called CAB=Creature_Boss_Darkelfcrescent etc which I opened with "load file" in Unity Studio and Extracted all assets. At this point I had two folders, "AnimationClip" and "AssetBundle" which had the following files in that order:

[Image: JVbSGDX.png]
[Image: kCJj8CH.png]

At this point im pretty much lost as to how to open these and view the files. Really hoping someone here has the expertise to guide me further and point me in the right direction. I can also provide any files I've extracted thus far to help in that regard! Thanks!
Is there anything I can provide to get help? Files or information?
I think DevXUnity can open those Unity3d files for you
I found most of the models in the LowSpec and MidSpec folders, It seems the Unity3D files in the main AssetBundle folder only hold animations and some Facial meshes.

Use UnityStudio here's a tutorial for it tutorial you can decompress all the Unity3D files at once with this, or load them one by one without decompressing them.

You'll be able to rip them in the best quality with this as it can get the models rigging, and as far as I know there is no way to rip Unity Animations

[Image: IitDnUx.png]
(12-19-2017, 06:24 AM)Hallow Wrote: [ -> ]I found most of the models in the LowSpec and MidSpec folders, It seems the Unity3D files in the main AssetBundle folder only hold animations and some Facial meshes.

Use UnityStudio here's a tutorial for it tutorial you can decompress all the Unity3D files at once with this, or load them one by one without decompressing them.

You'll be able to rip them in the best quality with this as it can get the models rigging, and as far as I know there is no way to rip Unity Animations

Oh my god thank you so much hallow! I'll be trying this tonight! So excited to finally progress!
(12-19-2017, 06:24 AM)Hallow Wrote: [ -> ]I found most of the models in the LowSpec and MidSpec folders, It seems the Unity3D files in the main AssetBundle folder only hold animations and some Facial meshes.

how u can get that cass model?
can u teach me  Cry